Most Read Posts
- Indian Holi Festival is a once-a-year event renowned for fun and ubiquitous color powder. It is one of the best occasions to experience India at its happiest. But don't rush to throw yourself into this hilarious festival of colors which is also famous for its craziness, some homework beforehand will prove to be helpful.
- For many of us, watching whales leaping acrobatically at sea is an experience of a lifetime. Sri Lanka is one of the world's best places for whale watching. Here is some information about when and where to go for whale watching in Sri Lanka.Best Places...
- As wildlife enthusiasts traveling to South Asia, you cannot afford to miss the following four hot spots to spot the world's most fascinating and rare animals in their natural habitat.
- With breathtaking views of some of the highest mountains on earth, infectious culture, welcoming people, delicious delicacies, myriad adventures, awe-inspiring wildlife, this landlocked Himalayan nation has some of the best of everything for all...
- Attending a traditional Indian wedding is quite a unique experience - you will witness a wide array of vibrant colors, food, ceremonies, rituals, and dances blended together in a large and long celebration. If you decide to attend the wedding, be it a Hindu, Muslim or Sikh traditional one, it's very likely that you'll get overwhelmed by the bewildering array of Indian wedding traditions, rituals and etiquette. But with the following tips in mind, you will enjoy the Indian wedding with grace, ease, and fun.
- Many travelers are confused about whether they should get a visa to transit through India to another destination, as it depends on many factors - whether you go out of the airport and the length of the layover, etc. So I thought I'd provide a detailed answer.
Sign up to our newsletter
Get the latest travel inspirations and deals from Odynovo semimonthly with your email. You can unsubscribe at any time. Your privacy & personal information will be treated with respect.
- Sri Lanka
- Company News
- Know Your Travel
- Travel Stories
- Travel News
- Travel Tips
- Wildlife & Adventure