Day 1: Delhi Sightseeing
In the morning, your tour guide will pick you up in hotel lobby then head to Old Delhi for the magnificent Jama Masjid, India’s largest mosque; then a unique glance at local life by exploring the bustling local bazaar of Chandni Chowk on a rickshaw.
View the Red Fort before driving to New Delhi for the tallest stone tower in India, 800-year-old Qutub Minar surrounded by ancient Hindu and Muslim complex. Continue to Raj Ghat - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi. Drive among the city landmarks of India Gate, President's House, Parliament House & Government Secretariat Buildings. Finish today with an insight into the local religion at a colorful Hindu temple - Laxmi Narayan Temple.
You will be escorted back to your hotel by your guide at the end of the day.
1. Female tourists are asked to wear robes before entering Jama Masjid. If you don’t have one, you can rent from the temple, which costs 50 rupees.
2. We specialize in private India tours, with good price and reviews. Looking for a lifetime memory in India? Be inspired by our Top 10 Best India Tours or more India tours now.
What Our Clients Say About Us
How It Works
- Tell us your tour ideas Complete our inquiry form
- Discuss with a travel specialist Customize your itinerary
- Securely book your tour Confirm when you're satisfied