1-Day Delhi Tour
Tour Route: Delhi
In the morning, your tour guide will pick you up in hotel lobby then head to Old Delhi for the magnificent Jama Masjid, India’s largest mosque; then a unique glance at local life by exploring the bustling local bazaar of Chandni Chowk on a rickshaw.
View the Red Fort before driving to New Delhi for the tallest stone tower in India, 800-year-old Qutub Minar surrounded by ancient Hindu and Muslim complex. Continue to Raj Ghat - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi. Drive among the city landmarks of India Gate, President's House, Parliament House & Government Secretariat Buildings. Finish today with an insight into the local religion at a colorful Hindu temple - Laxmi Narayan Temple.
You will be escorted back to your hotel by your guide at the end of the day.
1. Female tourists are asked to wear robes before entering Jama Masjid. If you don’t have one, you can rent from the temple, which costs 50 rupees.
2. We specialize in private India tours, with good price and reviews. Looking for a lifetime memory in India? Be inspired by our Top 10 Best India Tours or more India tours now.
- Jama Masjid
- Qutub Minar
Reviews About Our Service
How Private Tour Works
- Private Driver and Car
- Flexible Meal Plan
- Private Guide
- Handpicked Accommodation
Personal Travel SpecialistDedicated travel specialist
Handpicked AccommodationBest location & price
Flexible Meal PlanTickle your taste buds
Private Guide and CarHassle-free tour experience
Responsive Customer Service24/7 care
Any part of this itinerary can be altered to fit your needs, e.g.accommodation, add/skip city, tour length...
- Appreciate excellent architecture in Delhi, such as Jama Masjid, Qutub Minar...
- Get close to Indian local life through a rickshaw trip in bustling Chandni Chowk
- Learn about local religion in the colorful Laxmi Narayan Temple