Terms and ConditionsTrusted Online Travel Agency - India Odyssey Tours
The Terms and Conditions below govern the agreement between you, the client, and us, India Odyssey Tours. By booking a tour with us, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully and make sure you understand them.
1) Upon receiving your booking request, one of India Odyssey Tours experienced travel consultants will start to assist you in building a pleasant travel plan according to your special requirements and interests within 24 hours.
2) Upon the receipt of a deposit from you, we'll secure your reservation and process your final booking immediately. Deposit is usually 30% of the total touring price, while the percentage could be subject to group size and itinerary; your travel consultant will adjust it accordingly.
3) It is highly recommended to have your reservation made 60 days prior to your departure date. A full payment is required 30 days prior to the departure date. We reserve the right to require a higher amount of deposit or an advance payment of balance during high season to secure your booking.
4) Once your booking is confirmed, we will send you a confirmation letter with the proposed flights, hotels, and tours in details. Should any conditions change after the confirmation, India Odyssey Tours reserves the right to make changes and provide you with the similar alternative options.
5) Please note: special terms may apply to some promotions. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions which are shown on the certain pages of promotions.
We are now able to offer 3 ways of payment:
1) Credit card;
2) Wire transfer (bank transfer);
Please note: 1) The quote we provide is in US Dollar, you can find reference exchange rate here.
2) Detailed payment guide will be sent to you via email by your travel consultant. Full payment must be settled by the bank before your scheduled departure date (or at any optional date upon mutual agreement); if not, all reservations will be canceled automatically.
3) Any bank charges levied by the sending bank of your payment must be taken care of by yourself.
We would feel sorry if you decided to cancel your trip ; however we realize in most cases, it is out of necessity.
If you must cancel your trip, please submit your cancellation in written form. Cancellation refunds will be calculated as of the date we receive your written cancellation.
All payments for travel services not provided to the passenger shall be refunded in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and in accordance India with Odynovo’s cancellation policy:
The cancellation fee will be calculated as follows:
1) No less than 30 days prior to scheduled departure date: 10% of the full payment per person.
2) 30 to 15 days prior to scheduled departure date: 20% of the full payment per person.
3) 14 to 7 days prior to scheduled departure date: 50% of the full payment per person.
4) 6 to 0 days prior to scheduled departure date: 100% of the full payment per person.
5) Plus: additional cancellation fees, if applicable, imposed by the service providers other than India Odyssey Tours (may include but not limit to banks or other payment platforms, airlines, cruises, hotels, railway companies, etc.) will be deducted from the money refunded.
Traveler substitutions are considered as cancellations of reservations and are subject to the above cancellation fees.
After the trip commence, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services (may include but not limit to hotels, air or train tickets, meals, admission fees) due to your early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.
Please note: Special terms may apply in some promotions. Please refer to the specific terms and conditions which are shown on the certain pages of promotions.
Alteration of Itinerary
Before your booking is confirmed, adjustment to itinerary are happily processed free of charge, since it is our goal to offer you the best possible tour. However, after you receive the confirmation letter, any alterations will incur a fee of 25.00 USD per request, and changes to departure date or destination may incur cancellation fees. All changes are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
India Odyssey Tours reserves the right to modify your itinerary if air schedule or surface transportation changes, and/or events beyond its control make such alterations necessary. In this event, any of the increase or reduction of the tour cost will be calculated and charged/ refunded accordingly. If it is you who request the changes, then you will be required to pay any additional cost in advance.
A passport valid for no less than 6 months is required to travel to all countries in our program. Responsibility for documentation accuracy, passport validity and dispatch of documents rests with you. India Odyssey Tours accepts no responsibility for any failure in this respect. You must clearly provide your full name on passport; otherwise we are not liable for any delays, transport failure. Also, travel insurance purchased in advance is strongly suggested for your own sake.
You must advise us in writing, at or prior to booking, of any physical, emotional or mental condition which may require professional attention during the trip or the use of special equipment. You must provide your own small, collapsible wheelchair if it is a necessity through your journey, please note not all of our trips are wheelchair-accessible. Besides, we cannot guarantee any wheelchair assistance or accessibility in international destinations. India Odyssey Tours reserves the right to decline any trip participant whose condition, in our opinion, may affect the health, safety or enjoyment of other participants.
We cannot accommodate women who are 6 month or longer pregnant.
You should take into account all international travel risks and health requirements applicable to the areas you intend to visit. You are solely responsible for checking the governmental safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements in countries you are going to visit or transit.
We highly recommend you purchase comprehensive travel insurances prior to your departure date to cover a wide range of unforeseen inconveniences, including lost or damage of baggage, flight delays or cancellations, etc. Of course, we trust nothing would happen but enjoyment.
Exemption of Liability
The responsibility of India Odyssey Tours and its affiliated companies is strictly limited. India Odyssey Tours shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent acts, omissions, or failure to act of any suppliers such as those of surface, air, and water transportation, sightseeing excursions, cruise/hotel accommodations, or of any third party not directly owned or operated by India Odyssey Tours. By utilizing the travel services of the suppliers, you agree that you will look to such suppliers for any accident, injury, property damage, or personal loss to you or to those traveling with you, and that neither India Odyssey Tours nor any representative of India Odyssey Tours shall be liable.
Without limitation, India Odyssey Tours is not responsible for any injury, loss, or damage to person or property, death, delay, or inconvenience in connection with the provision of, or failure to provide, any goods or services occasioned by or resulting from--but not limited to--acts of God or force majeure, acts of war or civil unrest, insurrection or revolt, strikes or other labor activities, criminal or terrorist activities of any kind, overbooking or downgrading of accommodations, mechanical or other failure of airplanes of other means of transportation or for the failure of any transportation mechanism to arrive or depart on time, sanitation problems, lack of medical care, or for any other cause beyond the direct control of India Odyssey Tours. Nor is India Odyssey Tours responsible for the stolen and lost of your valuable items due to your negligence.
India Odyssey Tours is not responsible for your failure to comply with customs regulations.
India Odyssey Tours holds no responsibility for any criminal act or any act of the clients considered criminal by the laws of the country visited, but is obliged to provide both relevant law offices and the clients with utmost assistance in investigation when needed.
India Odyssey Tours reserves the right to substitute hotels with those of similar quality or to make changes in itinerary of similar quality, flights, or cruise ships, or to cancel the tour prior to departure at any time. If India Odyssey Tours cancels a tour before it starts, India Odyssey Tours is liable for a full refund of the money received. If you purchase an airline ticket separately, ensure that your agent explains the conditions under which the ticket is issued as India Odyssey Tours is not responsible for such airline ticket cancellation fees.
India Odyssey Tours reserves the right to correct promotional or pricing errors at any time, or to increase the program price in the event of cost increases due to changes in airfares, cruise fares, currency fluctuations, taxes, or fuel surcharges.
Please understand that not all museums and attractions are open every day all the year round. India Odyssey Tours reserves the right to vary the sequence of sightseeing and/or to re-route the order of cities if that enables you to visit all listed excursions. In either case, the itinerary content will be maintained to the extent possible and there are no refunds for any unused or unavailable excursions.
Many of India Odyssey Tours packages include activities require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, trekking, climbing hills, entering and exiting tombs and caves etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. India Odyssey Tours, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its employees and agents have executed their duty and taken the necessary care.
Compensation payments do not apply where performance of our contract with you is prevented by risk or threat of war, riot, civil strife, industrial dispute, terrorist, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, technical problems to transport, closure or congestion of airport or ports, cancellation or change of scheduled airlines and similar events beyond our control.
Complaints and Claims
Whenever you feel unsatisfied with any service India Odyssey Tours has provided, please inform your local tour guide or your travel consultant immediately to avoid similar problems either before or during your trip.
If you want to complain or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email or by phone within 15 days upon your tour is finished. Please attach relevant receipts and evidence to substantiate the letter of claim.
Should you have any questions or need any help, please feel free to reach us at . For more information, contact:
Address: Suite 222, 3-9 Spring Street, Chatswood NSW 2067
Tel: 02 8599 4411 / 0431 714 700
Address: Building 6 , NO.11 Huixian Road, Qixing district, Guilin, China
Address: 199/15 Sukhumvit Soi 31, Klongton-Nue, Wattana, Bangkok, 10110
India Odyssey Tours reserves the right of final explanation to above terms.