Social Media Policy
1. What kind of data do we collect about you?
In order to provide high quality travel products, travel services and travel information that may be of value to you, we need to collect certain information about you when you interact with us on social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, etc.). The types of information we collect depend on your settings on social media as you can decide what information to make public.
1.1 Basic Account Information
Including information such as your name, gender, nationality and other information you choose to display in your public profile.
1.2. Content you shared
We may collect and store the information and content that you shared with us on our fan pages, including but not limited to your visitor posts, comments, messages, reviews, photos, and videos. Unless you have shared certain content privately, they are publicly viewable on social media platforms, along with your name and profile.
When you wish to communicate with us via email, phone or instant messaging applications such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Skype and WeChat etc., you may need to offer us your email address, phone number etc. Your communications with us will always be private. We may also maintain a record of your communications with us.
When you respond to our marketing surveys or join contests and campaigns conducted by us, we may collect the information about your interests, preferences and opinions etc.
2. How to control the information you share with us?
You have the right to access, rectify, transfer and erase your data on all of the above-mentioned social media platforms. If you prefer that your information is not seen, shared or used, you can make changes to your account settings and decide:
- Whether your posts, comments, reviews, photos and videos etc. are publicly available.
- Whether others can tag you in a photo.
- Whether you can receive Direct Messages from your followers.
- Whether others can find you based on your email address or phone number.
- Whether others can see your location.
- Whether you can see advertisements based on your interests. Please note the setting generally will not opt you out of being served advertisements, you will continue to see generic advertisements on the above-mentioned social media platforms.
For other information of yours that is on our fan pages or is related to our websites, you can contact us at to restrict usage or request removal.