Service OverviewHow We Handle Your Private South Asia & India Travel
Apart from the actual sightseeing, many discerning travelers place a high priority on the service they get. Our India Odyssey Tours team can arrange for you to travel with expert assistance and service at affordable rates. our
* Unless otherwise specified, you will have private transfers the entire time you are traveling.
* Every vehicle that India Odyssey Tours provides is air-conditioned, insured, spotless, and up-to-date on maintenance.
* International flights as well as domestic flights are available in all of our South Asian locations.
Guides & Drivers
* Your tour guide will meet you at airports, train stations, piers or hotels; holding our greeting board with your name on it.
* Tour guides are all expected to be well dressed and non-smoker.
* Drivers are prohibited from chatting or smoking when driving.
* Your tour will be operated and arranged according to your itinerary. You are free to travel at your own pace and flexible to add/skip the sightseeing programs.
* Your tour guide will double-check the itinerary with you at the very beginning, so we can make a quick adjustment if there is any difference.
* Please be noted that there may be additional charges if you decide to add a program that is not specified in the itinerary.
* India Odyssey Tours can arrange a wide range of hotels to meet different budgets from customers, from budget to luxurious, boutique to chain brands. All hotels are clean, secure, comfortable, and evaluated by us on a regular basis based on customer feedback.
* Please be noted that additional costs will be on your own if you make any changes after your itinerary is finally confirmed.
Normally, India Odyssey Tours put breakfast in your itinerary except for in Bhutan (all meals included). Lunch won’t be included for the sake of tour convenience, while dinner is also excluded as some travelers might want a little culinary adventure themselves. But surely your tour guide/driver is always glad to offer their advice.
It is normally served at the hotel where you stay. Depending on the hotel, the breakfast would be in western style, local style, or a combination.
Usually, lunch won’t be included considering the fact that sometimes travelers may want to stay somewhere longer/shorter or need other minor changes during daily sightseeing, and it’s better to decide the lunch site then rather than pre-arranging it. For sure our tour guides/drivers will be happy to advise good places to you, and we strongly suggest qualified local restaurants or hotels around the scenic spots for the sake of your health.
Dinners will not be included in your meal plan unless you have that requirement. Enjoying the local food could be one of your best experiences in incredible India & South Asia. This is why we offer you this flexibility of food choice, and you can always get advice from your tour guides/drivers.
If you have certain food allergies or special requirements such as vegetarian food, please let your travel consultant and tour guide know.
Normally we arrange one or two shopping stops at each destination so that our customers have the chance to purchase some genuine, high-quality local specialties at a reasonable price. Shopping or not will be totally at you will and no forced shopping at all.