India Odyssey Tours takes your privacy and security very seriously. Your personal information including address, phone number, email address, passport number, health condition, medical, dietary preference, and religious belief will never be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any third party for any reason without your consent other than for the sheer purpose of delivering the travel services and better experiences at your request.
Registration are not required to use India Odyssey Tours website, if you wish to opt in, check or correct any information you have submitted on-line to us or any of our affiliates or partners, please refer to the appropriate page to review this information and/or request a correction or write to us.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
1) How we collect your information through tour bookings When you make a tour booking, we need to use personal information of every traveler involved in your booking, e.g. name, address, phone number, email address, passport number, and other information such as health, medical, dietary, mobility, religious or other special requirements. The information may be passed on to other suppliers of your travel arrangements in addition to public authorities (such as customs and immigration office), security and credit checking organizations, and otherwise as permitted or required by law.
2) How we collect your information through the website The purpose of personal information that we collect from you will depend on how you interact with India Odyssey Tours website. This policy will explain in a broad sense, just how personal information may be collected via our website, and how this information contributes to the development of the India Odyssey Tours website.
You can access our home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data, save information collected by cookies that we use.
3) The information we collected through the website When you are submitting information to our website for the purposes of an enquiry, we will usually collect details such as your name, e-mail address, personal interests and needs. Some of them are essential for us to be able to identify accurately who is using the service so that we can respond your requests, and as such is indicated by mandatory fields. Mandatory information requirements are identified by an asterisk (*). You will also be prompted when submitting a form if mandatory data is missed.
Other types of information, such as your age and gender, are collected to help us plan your tour arrangement, and know who is using our website and what their interests are. This is optional; you only fill it in if you wish to.
Generally, you may be asked to provide personally identifiable information when you:
• send us your comments or suggestions
• create a link to the India Odyssey Tours site
• register for India Odyssey Tours services
• subscribe to India Odyssey Tours Newsletter or E-magazine
• request sales and advertising information
• submit an enquiry
4) The purpose of processing your information We will use your information for the purpose of fulfilling orders placed by you, processing any other transactions authorized or made by you with us, informing you of special offers and providing other marketing information to you which we think you may find of interest, and undertaking product or customer research/development and for other sales, editorial and marketing purposes.
The information we gather from your use of our website enables us to provide better services, which are tailored to your needs. For example, recording usage patterns help us identify the areas of our website that are popular and those that are not. The data, which is gathered, is aggregated for analysis by India Odyssey Tours. Identifiable characteristics and the user's name remain anonymous.
We use information that you submit via an on-line form from our website in any one of the following ways:
• to make changes to your profile at your request
• to register information at your request
• to respond to your submission or enquiry
We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message or disclose it to us.
5) To whom we may disclose your personal information India Odyssey Tours will keep all your personal information confidential and none of your information will be sold, traded or shared with any third party for any reason without your consent except for the purposes stated below.
We may provide personal information to contractors (such as airlines and hotels) who must have access to certain information in order to manage your booking and offer you the services at your request. When booking a tour, the information you provide will be passed on to the principal and to the relevant suppliers responsible for your travel arrangements. In order for you to travel abroad, the information may be provided to public authorities such as customs or immigration office. To offer you travel products and services that might match your interests and tastes, your information may also be used by other sister brands of India Odyssey Tours, including My Odyssey Tours, China Odyssey Tours and Indochina Odyssey Tours. To identify and inform you of products and services that you might need, our service providers including, without limitation, email, social media, and advertising-related service providers, may need to use your information to perform services on our behalf. In all cases, we will encrypt your information to protect your privacy, and try our best to ensure that they do not use your information for any other purposes.
Any bookings made globally will be made with Guilin Tang Dynasty Tours Co. Ltd., the parent company of India Odyssey Tours.
Click here for more information on Terms and Conditions.
1) Credit Card Payment We guarantee that any of your credit card information will be deleted once you finish the payment. For information on credit card payment, please check out Pay by Credit Card section of the Payment Guide.
2) Security measures We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from unauthorized access, improper use and disclosure, unauthorized destruction or accidental loss. We also use our commercially reasonable efforts to be sure that third parties who work with us agreeing to protect personal information that they must access in order to serve our site and our visitors.
Any of our newsletter or web-zine that we send you will contain an easy automated unsubscribe link so that you can opt-out of that subscription. Simply follow the indications in the e-mail.
Additional Policy Information
1) Disclosure of information In the unlikely event that a liquidator, administrator or receiver is appointed over us or all or any part of our assets that insolvency practitioner may transfer your information to a third party purchaser of the business provided that purchaser undertakes to use your information for the same purposes as set out in this policy. We undertake not to provide your personal information to third parties save in accordance with this policy.
2) Copyright All website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright ©2013 India Odyssey Tours. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
3) Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability The following provisions may be curtailed or disallowed by the laws of the country in which the person accessing this website is situated. In such case, the terms hereof are to be read as excluding or limiting such term so as to satisfy such jurisdiction.
We do not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current. We have no liability whatsoever in respect of any use which you make of such information.
The information provided on this website has not been written to meet your individual requirements and it is your sole responsibility to satisfy yourself prior to ordering any products or services from us that they are suitable for your purposes.
Whilst we make all reasonable attempts to exclude viruses from the website, we cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for viruses. Thus, you are recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information or images from this website.
All warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded.
Neither we nor any of our employees or affiliated entities will be liable for any kind of damages and howsoever arising including, without limitation, loss of profits, compensatory, consequential, direct, exemplary, incidental, indirect, punitive or special, damages or any liability which you may have to a third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss.
We are not responsible for the direct or indirect consequences of you linking to any other website from this website.
4) Consent and enquiries By entering this website you are indicating your agreement with these terms. If you do not accept these terms, please leave this website now.
Notification of Privacy Statement Change
The website is owned, managed and operated by Guilin Tang Dynasty Tours Co. Ltd.
Address: Room 218, Building 6, No.11 Huixian Road, Qixing District, Guilin, China.