Media & Awards
Odyssey Tours is a professional, reputed tour operator that specializes in tailor-made tours to China, Indochina, South Asia & more. It is members of a few major travel associations and has received a number of awards over the years. Many well-known media organizations recommended us on their websites. And thousands of good reviews from our customers are also our judges. Read on to learn more about us.
Latest News on India Odyssey Tours
Awards & Qualifications
Odyssey Recommended by
- China Odyssey Tours, based in Guilin, offers a China Ancient Capital Discovery Tour. The six-day excursion is led by an informed guide and is recommended for travelers on their first visit to the country......(full version)
- I would (and probably will) use China Odyssey Tours again and I do recommend you contact them if you are trying to plan a trip in China and need help. The more you know about an area, the better your trip can be planned so you can dictate what you want to see and do. However, China Odyssey Tours will be able to advise you well... ...(full version)
- As we made our way through the Muslim quarter, Zhang Jie (my guide from China Odyssey Tours) pointed out other smaller mosques, often tucked between the alleys... ...(full version)
- “Thank you My Odyssey Tours for a wonderful morning in Agra…” Recommended by Condé Nast Traveller in Snapchat live footages of Sri Lanka and India tour recorded by Kerry Botensten, a seasoned travel writer and founder of Botesonthego based in New York.
- We were extremely pleased with the design of our trip, as our agent, Eason Wong, listened carefully to what we wanted to emphasize and what we wanted to avoid. His suggestions for add-ons were “right on” in terms of our interests. The tour was well paced and well crafted, with alternating types of experiences...(full version)
- China Odyssey Tours offered a bespoke itinerary, a one-to-one guide (although things might have felt a little more relaxed if there’d been one or two more of us) and the promise that “you are not alone in China... ...(full version)
- Through the help of the wonderful folks t China Odyssey Tours, we managed to pack in a lot more in one day than I ever couldhaveanticipted. They provided us a car, driver and guide for the day and we headed immeditely... ...(full version)
- "Andy" – our tour guide from China Odyssey Tours (whose Chinese name obviously isn’t Andy) – meets us at the station at 5:30am when we arrive，his recommendations turn out to be amazing that we end up repeatedly thanking him for.... ...(full version)
- This highlights tour with Indochina Odyssey Tours is a great introduction. Worm yourselves into the tunnels in Cu Chi near Ho Chi Minh City, play peek-a-boo in Angkor Wat complex of Siem Reap, bath a newly-found elephant friend in the river near Luang Prabang, or go rafting in the riptide. In 17 days Indochina Odyssey Tours, your professional Indochina tour operator, can make it possible... ...(full version)